Life after birth can be a journey of renewed self-discovery and identification for new moms. To help answer some of your questions careers, education, and self-improvement here are some resources I’ve found to be valuable:
– Indeed (Job Search Engine for part-time or full-time jobs)
– Google (it has answers to everything, doesn’t it?)
– Moms Share Secrets to Success in Online Classes (just in case you’re thinking about career options that you can pursue from home)
– Online Master’s in School Counseling (just in case you want to take action on the above and start pursuing a degree in school counseling. If not, there are plenty of other options for online counseling programs and resources to explore)
– Private Preschool in Laguna Niguel – McDowell School
Have any more resources to add? I’m all ears!